If you’re looking for a tasty dessert option with healthy ingredients. Then look no further than this delicious gluten-free pear cake. This cake is a perfect sweet treat made with almond flour and pears.
Not only is this cake gluten-free, but it also contains some wholesome ingredients that your body will thank you for! Almond flour is a fantastic alternative to wheat flour because it is high in protein as well as healthy fats. And the juicy pears are full of fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants.
This gluten-free pear cake is seriously delicious. And the beautiful combination of almond flour, pears and cinnamon gives it a warm cozy flavour that is perfect for Autumn. It is also very easy to make because it contains a handful of ingredients and only a few easy steps!
So if you are craving a tasty and healthy dessert option. Give this gluten-free pear cake a try. It’s sure to delight your sweet tooth and leave you feeling happy and satisfied. Enjoy!
Gluten-Free Pear Cake
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 medium pears, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°c). Grease a 9-inch cake pan and line the tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted coconut oil and honey until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped pears.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle with the sliced almonds on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then transfer the cake to a wire rack to cool completely.
Some More Gluten-Free Recipes